Trusted by Leading Brands:
Learn how new tech is changing the way customers interact with your workshop
Check-in for cars to be repaired around the clock
Payment for the workshop invoice is secured
Checkout as a self-service outside opening hours
You get this with Sharebox
There’s a digital revolution happening, and it’s impacting the automotive sector.
Benefits for car owner / customer
Flexibility and freedom
- Avoid rush hour traffic in the morning and afternoon when delivering and picking up a car – opening hours correlate with rush hour traffic
- Opportunity to prioritize dinner with family and own and the family’s leisure activities rather than stopping by the workshop to pick up a car in the afternoon
- Avoid having to skip meetings and adapt the working day to the workshop
- Possibility to pick up the car the same day, even if the repair goes beyond closing time
Saves a lot of time
- Avoid queuing at customer reception
- Possibility of delivery and pick-up of a car without visiting
- Possibility of delivery and pickup of car 100% self-served (something especially younger people appreciate)
- Less time spent delivering and picking up a car as the customer can do it on their own terms
Safety and security
Security for car owners when handing in and handing out a key
No risk of theft and copying of key
Reduced risk of infection
How to manage?
For the management
- Dashboard overview of cars that are to be finished, paid for and picked up.
- For customer service representatives
- Used as a digital support function during and outside opening hours.
- Easier planning and handling, removes rush in the morning and afternoon.
For the workshop
- The mechanics use Sharebox as a resource planning tool and see when planned cars are actually delivered.
- Repairs that are completed after closing time are delivered in Sharebox to give mechanics a flexible overtime solution
Less unplanned overtime
- Delivery outside opening hours is handled by Sharebox.
- The solution is also used throughout the day to reduce the pressure on the front desk
Location of Sharebox
- Sharebox is placed near the front door, where it is easily visible and accessible to car owners
Invoicing, collection and debt collection
- Payment solution integrated in Klarna makes the use of invoices unnecessary.
- The payment is confirmed through a third party and integrated with the company’s own ERP / DMS system to save time fro accounting
Rent / loan car
- Rental / loan car can be delivered outside opening hours
- Cooperation with external car rental companies
- Handling of loan / rental car to reduce rush at customer service representatives
- The marketing focuses on the safety and security that Sharebox provides, in addition to the increased flexibility car owners will get when using Sharebox
- Digital communication through Sharebox instead of telephone can standardize and automate the message flow between customer service representative and car owner
The information is based on responses from customer surveys.
Certified and Insurance Approved
EN 1143-1 Certification
RISE Research Institute of Sweden
Forsikringsselskapenes Godkjenningsnevnd (FG)
For brands & chains
Sharebox Service Station are designed to provide a streamlined outdoor check-in and checkout process at any dealership and workshop service lane. Provide a seamless first touchpoint at your service lane that improves customer satisfaction and increases revenue. Self-service are the digital cornerstone for meeting customer demands while allowing the dealership and workshop to maintain control of the experience.
Maximize your software capacity by integrating your favorite technologies. Get in contact with us today and request a custom solution.
- Klarna – Payment processing
- Nets – Payment processing
- PayPal – Payment processing
- HQ Rental – Car rental booking software
- Agile Solutions – Car rental booking platform
- PBS v2 – Car service booking system
- Helios Auto – Car service booking system
- Future Verksted – Car service booking system
Future integration partners
- EG Notaplan